You can type here any text you want

86-87 Blue T roller,complete

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GBGN1

stroked
Ive had my heart set on a Blue t for a while and wanted to see what was out there.A roller would work great too.What yah got?
thanks
Brian
bpryes@hotmail.com

Ive had my heart set on a Blue t for a while and wanted to see what was out there.A roller would work great too.What yah got?
thanks
Brian
bpryes@hotmail.com

Check out this car in the Cars for sale link. Not a roller but really nice. I checked it out, but looking for a GN, black T or would have bought this. Guys name is Bob. Good Guy.

If you didnt want the engine / tranny, we might be able to make a deal

1987 buick regal limited turbo-t 10 second street car for sale in pa. $13,900 obo

Icepicker, I don`t have a blue car but I still have the black 87 WE4 car to sell. Page 3. 2-87 T-types.

Attachments

• DSCF0702.jpg
    DSCF0702.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 615
My Blue 87 T just went up on eBay a few minutes ago...
Located in CT but came from Louisiana - near you!
save yourself THOUSANDS of dollars....

You can have mine for $6500 It is a self propelled roller.

Just not blue, but if you close your eyes you can pretend :D

Heck I would drive it 1/2 way if you pay my flight home.

My fault for not clarifying ,I dont want TTops.Buckets and console would be best.Limited only if it was clean.Id take a Blue bucket interior car.
Thanks everyone

Then I am out :( I don't have buckets or console. But I can wash it to make it clean. Good luck on your hunt.

Kinda reminds me like your going into the showroom at a dealer and ordering 23 years too late. :smile:

Yeah a little late but you never know.Ive passed on many car in the past i should have grabbed.
send some pics of your car 6pack.Ill look at it
thanks
bpryes@hotmail.com

I really like that car looked at the pics a bunch o times but id like to find a roller if possible and build a motor and trans to my likings.

well pm a price but looking for a bucket car reasonably priced.thanks

My fault for not clarifying ,I dont want TTops.Buckets and console would be best.Limited only if it was clean.Id take a Blue bucket interior car.
Thanks everyone

I got a1987 light blue limited that I just about finished restoring it.it is a beautiful car I will regret selling it
If you are interested let me know

Bob
561-703-5795
a689088b-b9fe-2d6d.jpg

Back