86/87 COMPLETE Engine harness- ARP head stud kit 123-4203 - H/D gate act.

RYAN GRAVES

Have a complete engine harness in great shape took off my 86 GN, with factory computer no issues, I am switching to a XFI stand alone. $250 shipped.

ARP PRO SERIES part # 123-4203 head stud kit NIB $80.00 shipped

HD wastegate actuator brand new never used from Hartline $35.00 shipped.

Can send pics via cell # to interested parties

Thanks

Ryan, would you sell the plastic L shaped cover bracket that attaches to the DS valve cover?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Waste gate fit TE turbos? If so I'll take it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'd like to see that waste gate also....3rd in line pending pics and other guys before me

Actuator was shipped with a precision turbo I had purchased, I am not sure it will fit any other style turbo.

If White T doesn't take the harness I would like it, assuming it is complete including injector harness.
Thanks.

Yes, it does include injector harness, still available PM cell number needed to send pictures

Last edited:
If White T doesn't take the harness I would like it, assuming it is complete including injector harness.
Thanks.

I guess that wasn't saying enough lol

If it falls through I WILL BUY THE HARNESS

I had conversation with you yesterday multiple times. When you say, I will get with you tomorrow and never put even a deposit, leaves me to believe you are undecided.

I had conversation with you yesterday multiple times. When you say, I will get with you tomorrow and never put even a deposit, leaves me to believe you are undecided.
I had said here that if the only person who asked about the harness didn't take it I wanted it, I meant I wanted it. You sent me pics, I text back cool, looks good and that I was in the middle of dinner, I also had noticed you were in michigan, you said where you were near, I said where I was near. I text saying I would message you tomorrow, I meant I would get with you today in regards to either paying paypal and having you ship which seems somewhat silly or meeting somewhere and bringing cash as we are about 30-40 minutes apart. After not seeing anyone else here even inquire about the harness other than white t I was the only other person to ask about the entire harness and not just clips, and said if he didn't take it I wanted it.
I was under the impression you knew I wanted it as I said I did, had you said you wanted a deposit or you were going to sell it to anyone else who asked I would have paused date night and left grand blanc and drove up to meet you as I was close to where you said you were if you had said that.

It's cool, I guess on this site anything is fair game and there is no standing rule of when someone says they want something that a poster can't just sell it to someone else instead lol.