You can type here any text you want

86-87 Roller. GN, white, black, or silver T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Well, it's time for my final build. I've been working on a nice little drivetrain and it's time to start looking for a car to put it in. I dont want anything with over 85K miles. No TTops. No Rust. Must have a posi 8.5 rear, posi 9", or the price will have to reflect if it's a one leg wonder. I'm not interested in caged cars either.

Let me know if you have something available, maybe we can work a deal. ----Jeremy

Might have one for you, looking like the block is possibly cracked. Car is otherwise in good condition, I'm the second owner (got it from my boss as a gift, spent a couple of years going over it, water in oil happened after dyno tuning it.)

Might have one for you, looking like the block is possibly cracked. Car is otherwise in good condition, I'm the second owner (got it from my boss as a gift, spent a couple of years going over it, water in oil happened after dyno tuning it.)

My 18yo son wants to do an engine tear-down before we decide on selling the car, so selling's on hold for now.

Nothing wrong with that! It'll be a good learning experience for him! Have fun with it!

I usually put something under the trans and disconnect it, then just take your headers and turbo, coolant hoses, wiring harness, then unbolt the motor mounts and pull it out. It's best to take the hood off first, although some people just disconnect the hood shocks and tilt the hood back. I usually just take it off. ----Jeremy

My buddy made a plate that bolts to the lower intake with the doghouse off. We don't even tip the hood back. Just take the accessories off and with slic out, that lil guy pops right out, with a cherry picker. Otherwise I suppose the hood off would be easier still.

I've got an 87 GN hardtop with 6X,XXX on odometer. Just restored the body and about to paint. Mint interior with perfect original seats. Lots of powertrain mods, already setup with MAFT-PRO system and digital boost controller. I have the engine and all to go with but have been too busy with new business to finish. Its in the way in my paint booth and has to go.

I'm 2nd owner, the original owner was the president/CEO of ATR in fairplay SC.

Call me @ 864-832-7647 if your interested.

I've got an 87 GN hardtop with 6X,XXX on odometer. Just restored the body and about to paint. Mint interior with perfect original seats. Lots of powertrain mods, already setup with MAFT-PRO system and digital boost controller. I have the engine and all to go with but have been too busy with new business to finish. Its in the way in my paint booth and has to go.

I'm 2nd owner, the original owner was the president/CEO of ATR in fairplay SC.

Call me @ 864-832-7647 if your interested.

What are u asking for it?

What are u asking for it?

Depends on what you need with the car. Just chassis, interior, rear end, crappy wheels to roll it around . . . . . I'll ask $7500 due to the brand new paint its receiving and near mint interior. Sitting in Epoxy primer now, if you want to finish paint I'll reduce to $7000.

If you want the MAFT-Pro setup with it its another $200
If you want the Art Carr 200-4R with it its another $800
If you want the 3000 stall with it its another $250
If you want the fresh fully forged std std std 3.8 liter (std crank and std bore - was a brand new block) its another $2500
Want the PTE 6262 that's fresh back from upgrades at Work Turbochargers, its another $1100.

I guess you get the point. That's why I said to call because I can offer the car how you want it. Let me know if your interested and we can talk or just call me when you have free time.

Back