86/87 Stainless Header System NEW

gidyuppp

Your are looking at a Never installed, new Buick Grand National Stainless Header System. I purchased to replace for my 1986 but welded my cracked original instead. These are for a 1986 or 1987. 200.00 DELIVERED PAYPAL ONLY

1986GN038.jpg

1986GN049.jpg

1986GN039.jpg

1986GN045.jpg

1986GN046.jpg

1986GN032.jpg

1986GN033.jpg

1986GN034.jpg

1986GN036.jpg

1986GN037.jpg

How did I miss these? LEt me know if anything falls through!

Who makes these?

These came with the 86 GN I purchased this spring because I had a cracked drivers header. I was told they were purchased from Ebay and not a name brand. There was no identifying info on the header to let me know the brand. When I researched on Ebay I found similiar, if not the same headers selling for 200.00. Someone actually used the Buy it now on Ebay tonight. Since I am new to the GN I asked on this board if I should use these headers and the senior members told me I would be very disappointed if I did and that I should weld the cracked original or replace with an uncracked original drivers header, so I took that advice. Thanks

Wierd I wonder why there no good? They look awsome.

I never bought a set but there was a thread on here a while back stating they dont fit. There was someone on this site buying them and cutting and modifying them to fit and then reselling them. I would spend the extra $700 and get the ta headers.

I bought a set and the headers looked great. Welds looked wonderful; the polish was great. I put them on and found the turbo flange was clocked wrong. Should have cut it off and rewelded, but I got it close enough. The crossover wasn't even close. I bought an extra piece of 3xx 2.25 (I believe) stainless multibend and I had difficulty getting the chinese steel to weld correctly to the new piece. Finally got them modded and fit and now the question is where they will crack.....I am keeping several stock (cracked) pairs to rebuild when these fail. Also the supplied clamps are JUNK get real v band clamps and I used the TA perf gaskets on the v band joints. The guys here are steering you straight....
Good Luck,
Jay

I bought a set and the headers looked great. Welds looked wonderful; the polish was great. I put them on and found the turbo flange was clocked wrong. Should have cut it off and rewelded, but I got it close enough. The crossover wasn't even close. I bought an extra piece of 3xx 2.25 (I believe) stainless multibend and I had difficulty getting the chinese steel to weld correctly to the new piece. Finally got them modded and fit and now the question is where they will crack.....I am keeping several stock (cracked) pairs to rebuild when these fail. Also the supplied clamps are JUNK get real v band clamps and I used the TA perf gaskets on the v band joints. The guys here are steering you straight....
Good Luck,
Jay

Your experience with teh EGAY headers is typical