You can type here any text you want

86-87 stock downpipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NorCalTurbos

Slowing down to SPEED UP!!!
the final part for my conversion, I'm looking for a stock Dp uncut so I can have it customized to bolt up to my 85 cat converter. I'm thinking I can cut the flange off my 85 dp weld it up to the 87 dp and I can finally finish my project. Thanks for your time.

I think I might have one have to check tomorrow.If I have it you can have it for free just shipping will check and get back.

Sorry my guy threw them all in the garbage,had 4 they were sitting for years.

I believe I have one too. $50 plus shipping. I'll check tomorrow to confirm.

i have a 87 gn downpipe, 50$ plus shipping
Let me know when you can on the shipping to 94503 CA. I can have one made local for $150 but I will need to tow my car to the exhaust shop which will be a lil more $. Thanks for your time

I have an 86 stock downpipe untouched if you need it. $50 or b.o. + shipping

I've tried email, not sure if you got it but if you can give me a shipping cost we can move on the dp I really need one. You can text me direct 510-314-3056. My name is Corey

ho corey, i e mailed you back? 19.09$ shipping from pgh to cal 94503. 4 days, thanks ed

ho corey, i e mailed you back? 19.09$ shipping from pgh to cal 94503. 4 days, thanks ed
My work schedule has been busy this week I will have time to get a postal money order hopefully Friday and I will send the payment with a confirmation number. I only trust postal money orders. Thanks for your patience.

Back