You can type here any text you want

86 buick Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

j-6

testing the waters really not into it anymore ,I have over $7,000.00 in the motor including paying the builder.109 block,ported heads,Pt-61 turbo,218-212 roller cam,T&D roller rockers,4inch mass air flow with translator,speed pro pistons,350turbo trans,3inch downpipe,ATR double pump, Im pricing this car for 13,000.00 its going in the paint shop on Monday it will have a $3000.00 paint job on it,I had my front seats cover about 2 years ago back seat got a couple of spots on it will have pictures later before paint job and after.:cool: :cool:

Price, location ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back