You can type here any text you want

86 buick t type for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsbuickpower

i am selling my 86 buick have no time to fix it up fill better if it was with some one who would have the time and money to fix it up.needs alot of work.

Info like location and price would help alot.

Take care, Kip

i am selling my 86 buick have no time to fix it up fill better if it was with some one who would have the time and money to fix it up.needs alot of work.

i am in palm beach county fl the car needs paint it has gn interior but it in bad shape i mite be getting it painted soon if i paint it the price will go up it has a racetronics walbro 340 255lph fuel pump and hot wire kit b&m shifter 87 gn rear end a pitbull chip? intake car also need exhaust from the dp back i was told the trans was rebuilt a few years ago shifts nice and firm and if you accelerate moderately it will bark the tires into second.the car needs a new maf

i am in palm beach county fl the car needs paint it has gn interior but it in bad shape i mite be getting it painted soon if i paint it the price will go up it has a racetronics walbro 340 255lph fuel pump and hot wire kit b&m shifter 87 gn rear end a pitbull chip? intake car also need exhaust from the dp back i was told the trans was rebuilt a few years ago shifts nice and firm and if you accelerate moderately it will bark the tires into second.the car needs a new maf
iam asking 6000 obo

Back