'86 Designer Series T-Type (Totalled) $350

Roc87

11 Second V6
Selling off the "donor" car. It's a 1986 T-Type W/ T-Tops. Car was T-Boned by '76 Ford P/U doing 50mph to the left front tire. NONE OF THE DRIVETRAIN is left besides the open rear end. Pretty much nothing from the firewall forward is usable. Trunk is in good shape, 1/4's are rust free and "useable", passenger door is "useable" (Just has a small dent at the upper front). Front rotors seem alright as do the calipers. Interior is still in the car (Minus parts of the dash), but would need to be cleaned up. T-Tops are still good (Roof looks twisted though, don't know how they didn't break!). All glass (minus windshield) is good. Power windows/ power locks, tilt column. NO TITLE, NO RIMS, WILL NOT PART OUT, Just buy the whole thing!
$350 OBO (Must pick up)

I can get some pics this weeked for anybody interested.

Passenger fender is also usable, even has a power antenna, but I don't know if it works, the mast is down, never tried putting power to it.

I`m in Kingman,not too far from ya,shoot me some pics and give me reason why no title---thanks,,,Jack

Interior is gray not burg. (WH1?) I will get some pics this weekend, don't have any on this new computer. It was a teenager that sold me the car, he was driving it when it was totalled, it was in his mothers name, she told me that she couldn't find the title to it when I bought it (Been totalled and sitting in the back of her parents house for over 2 years) She also told me she would get me a duplicate title, her nor her son ever did, I went back twice to the house and left notes (didn't have number) nobody ever called me back.

86 t-type--totaled

Get me some pics,inside and out please.How bad is the frame?Is just the motor/trans missing?Let me know,I have a ton of old parts to maybe piece this thing back together.I got a 15 year old son that needs a project,he keeps thinkin he`s going to use my 84`s when he gets his driv license,HA HA HA ! He needs his own!----thanks,Jack