You can type here any text you want

86 Ford Thunderbird Turbo coupe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seeyabye

I have a very clean 86 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe that is taking up too much garage space. It has 63k original miles, 5spd, cold ac, power everything, cd player, and polished cobra R wheels with new tires. It has a stainless stinger 3" downpipe and single shot exhaust, walbro 340 in tank pump, Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator, K&N cone filter, and a Gillis boost valve. It has an Autometer boost gauge and air fuel meter. I have all the original documentation with the car and a custom fit car cover. I will also include a wideband kit that is new in the box. This is possibly one of the cleanest TCs around. It runs great, is pretty strong for a 4cyl, and gets 30plus mpg. Asking $6500
tclarge1.jpg

tclarge2.jpg

tclarge4.jpg

There is no converter on the car. It has a nice growl to it.:cool: Sent some more pics, let me know if you want to see some more.

1986 Turbo Coupe

Do you still have the turbo coupe for sale? for sale?

Thank You

Thanks, I'm new to this site and not that familiar with it.

Thanks, I'm new to this site and not that familiar with it.

Just dont let it happen again OK!!:biggrin::biggrin: haha Jus kidding.. No problem!! Buncha good honest guys on here.. Welcome aboard!!

Wow, this is an old thread! That was a great car, I miss it. I am actually looking for another one to drive back and forth to work, I could really use that 35 mpg right about now!

Back