You can type here any text you want

86 GN Complete, Excellent Paint, Needs Engine installed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Murdock

I have a 1986 Buick GN
All original interior about an 8 out of 10, steering wheel could be refurbished, the one part I have yet to get to
The engine is gridled with .30 TRW piston roller cam 212/212. Has T66 Turbo. Eastern front mount. Engine just needs heads which I have those too but you may want to port them. I didnt have a chance to get that done yet. You would get a complete car just needs heads and intake installed. Trans is stock but I have tranny with billet parts availiable too. The car has had a complete paint with four coats of clear I spent 8600 on the paint and body work, not much body work as the car was pretty straight. It has a Razor Alcohol injection system that only ran methanol, all frame braces and the seat braces, a innovative wide band system, fuse block in the glove box,TT 6.0 chip for 92 octane, air bag on the pass side kenne bell fron spolier, converted to vac brakes, VDO boost gauge, all new GN emblems, elec exhaust cut out, Im sure Im forgetting things as well, Im asking 12,500 OBO. IM or email me reynolds702@hotmail.com Thanks for looking. Located in Las Vegas NV

PS the photo with the hood up was taken shortly before the engine was removed.

Attachments

• IMG_9189_copy.jpg
    IMG_9189_copy.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_9182small.jpg
    IMG_9182small.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_9178small.jpg
    IMG_9178small.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 271
Hurry before Charlie f1 gets here bud.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Let me edit the post. It is missing some of the post as well. Not sure wat happened there.

No problem. I do it all the time with this phone app.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Convo-Pro by Centerline Thanks I thought about changing them but somehow stuck with them and they are pretty lite too.

Just to add, The bumpers are stock steel bumprs that I had the holes welded and smoothed and the bumper fillers are new fiber type. The car is almost perfect looks wise and the engine is fresh it has 1000miles approx and was puled for an LS-1 project. also have GN-1 with matching intake. I should stop being laxy and just put the engine in but I travel alot for work so it makes it difficult to put the time in t it. I know if I do then I wont want to sell it. Never buy two GN's, you wont know which one to put your tim into..lol

Back