You can type here any text you want

86 gn for sale in ohio

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

goggies86gn

snootch to the nootch
unfortunately the time has come, to get rid of her.
lost my job recently and i gotta do it.
86 gn theft recovery, not to much to list mostly stock.
has new radiator, battery, bf goodrich drag radials, also has air delete, but still have all stuff to throw back on if so desired. runs good, shifts good, body and interior kinda rough . still has salvage title which scares some people for some reason. any ?'s E-mail me. could possibly work out delivery options depending on where it's going to. i'm in dayton, oh.
can't get pics to work so until then just e-mail me and i'll send them back to ya, if need any specifics please ask, i know that i don't like suprises so feel free. goggie69@yahoo.com
asking $4000 obo

trades?

consider interesting trades?look at my 90 tgp in non buick cars f/s

checkin' in

sorry guys i'll send the pics in a couple hours, i'm on someone elses computer and i don't have them with me, but i'll be sending them later in the day when i get home. as far as trades go i'll give it a look see but kinda short on cash right now so i'll get back to ya. thanks guys for the replies, chat soon.
G.

back atcha

to all who have e-mailed your replies have been sent with pics attatched.
any further ?'s let me know i'll be checkin back in couple hours.
thanks again to all interested parties.
G.

goggies86gn said:
to all who have e-mailed your replies have been sent with pics attatched.
any further ?'s let me know i'll be checkin back in couple hours.
thanks again to all interested parties.
G.

Goggie my email was full if you can resend the pics please: ah0189@wayne.edu

more pics sent

hey guys,
just lettin ya know i've sent out the next round of pics gotta go to some stupid home interiors party to make the wife happy, will be checkin back in a couple hours, if anybody still didn't receive please let me know.
thanks,
Goggie

cryin' in my beer

sad to say she's gone. :mad: she left me last night :frown:
thanks to all interested parties, and the massive amount of responses.
talk atcha all soon.
G.

Back