You can type here any text you want

86 GN HardTop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo96max

Testing waters: Not Sure on Pricing but here it is:::::
I have a 86 Buick Grand National , the car was purchased not too long ago after selling my maxima that was running 12.2's on boost.I put all leftover funds into fixing little things here and there until disaster struck and now I must park it or sell it . Apparently the engine was a little worn with about 93000 miles and got a rod knock. I am selling the car as is or selling the rolling chassis. If I fix the engine I may start driving it again and then will change my mind.If I dont get any buyers for the car itself I will sell rolling chassis, and use engine,tranny,ecu in 240sx.

Car has:
Turbo upgrade: pte54 with aftermarket adjustable wastegate
Intercooler Upgrade: V2 front mount (big) with 3 inch coated pipes
Upper Plenum and RJC Plate:upgrade
Injectors: 42.5 lb greentop
ECU: Reds Street 93 Chip
New: Cam sensor,New Style Crank sensor
Radiator: Autozone Aluminum thicker core replacement
Fanz: GBodyParts.com dual fans and relays set up(needed bc front mount)
New: A/C hoses and pressure sensors (along with real deal r12)
Rims: Weld Racing Draglites (2 front brand new, all 4 tires great)
Alarm: Clifford pager alarm with backup siren and proximity sensor
Music: New Pioneer with ipod adapter and 4 new pioneer 3 ways
Electronics: Boost, Knock, and scanmaster
Transmission: Newly rebuilt to hold 500 whp. with billet parts
Converter: West Coasts 3500 stall non locking with antilag and antiballooning
Exhaust: Terry Houston 3 inch down pipe with dump, Pitbull dual exhaust. All stainless.

As soon as I got the car I replaced rad, fans, installed tints, did the a/c, put in sound and alarm, bought all new 4 tires. The car had 4 new autozone shocks and front wheel bearings have been replaced. I dont have the 2-3 thousand needed to repair engine, so I rather sell as is or rolling chassis. All original parts are also inculed (rims, turbo, intercooler, wires, injectors,
wastegate, ect)

Looking for $9500 obo complete as is
$6500 obo rolling chassis
Option: I can send engine out , rebuild with stock internals if cylinder walls are ok, with .20 forged pistons if egg shaped , for additional $3500

I can post more pics upon interested requests:Ac works good, car doesnt overheat, runs great, just very low on funds

PICT0148-1.jpg

New062.jpg

The car is located in Miami Dade County Florida. The car was my daily driver and as such I made sure that it was mechanically sound. Car drove everywhere no problem, unti now. As soon as knock began , the car was parked for minimal engine damage. I have lots of extras, like door, and trunk new weather stripping and complete front end rebuild parts.

Thanks for getting back to me, but unfortunately I'm on the other side of the country in CA.

??

would u be int in a trade roller for roller for my bustang motor will include motor mounts tran mount and down pipe with full exha car is a 90gt convert with a 8 point cage

would u be int in a trade roller for roller for my bustang motor will include motor mounts tran mount and down pipe with full exha car is a 90gt convert with a 8 point cage

Im sorry but if i think about trades it would have to be a running car.this was my daily driver so i need a running car or the cash.

Back