You can type here any text you want

86 gn in ohio new price

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mustangjoed

new price $17,500 firm car is near perfect call me at 330-322-8147 for more info.

Attachments

• family 086.jpg
    family 086.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 454
  • family 091.jpg
    family 091.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 459
  • family 102.jpg
    family 102.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 449
  • family 103.jpg
    family 103.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 446
  • family 104.jpg
    family 104.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 445
Hi Mustangjoed; I was wondering what you mean be near perfect. Can you tell me what details are wrong with the car that make it near perfect? Also the engine is fresh so sorry if this offends but how can you say that this is a 10 second car if it has not run down the track not once? Have you had it dyno tested? Nice Pictures by the way. Let me know a bit more If it sounds good I will go down there and we can make two people happy.

Dayum thats a STUNNER RIGHT THERE:biggrin: AWESOME MAN!

near perfect because no car is perfect. 10 second car? read parts list on my other thread. easy for people to make comments without seeing and driving car in person if someone is serious about buying they will come see car in person than they can make their judgements. thanks.

near perfect because no car is perfect. 10 second car? read parts list on my other thread. easy for people to make comments without seeing and driving car in person if someone is serious about buying they will come see car in person than they can make their judgements. thanks.

I think you took my post wrong. I was giving you a compliment for a very nice car, and yes I was following your other thread first.

TTT

That's one awesome car!!!!! That is a hell of a buy!!!!!! To get my car to run 10's I would have more than that in mine and it would not be as nice.

Good luck!!!!!

Those Warriors look really good on your car! I had a set on my Super Gas Nova, I don't know why more people don't run them. Nice car good luck with the sale!

P.S. its a 10 in my book!

I believe this car has been spoken for.......Cant wait Joe.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mustangjoed I'd like to see your car in person. send me an email when you can

Let me know what time works.

Thanks

Back