You can type here any text you want

86 gn new in crate shortblock and heads new in box

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the crate motor is not available seperate no longer. it is being installed

it is almost finished. waiting on pushrods and a new external oil cooler

changed my mine on the external oil cooler. bought a new radiator from gm after learning they are being discontinued. pushrods are installed. as soon as the radiator gets here she will be primed and fired up.

still for sale!!!!!!

new pics

Attachments

• 100_1119.jpgsmall.jpg
    100_1119.jpgsmall.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 100_1120small.jpg
    100_1120small.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_1123small.jpg
    100_1123small.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_1126small.jpg
    100_1126small.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 217
the crate motor is not available seperate no longer. it is being installed

it says it all in the post above post #44. i thought i already answered your question about the motor being seperate.

shes running................ broke the cam in, seated the rings, changed the oil, and cut the oil filter open to inspect. looked great. and ran a magnet thru the break-in oil. checked the plugs. everything looked great. will be driving it on the road tomorow to further seat the rings.

still for sale!

ttt........trying to get the a/c fixed, but its running great..i have put 76 miles on her so far.

price is neg......

forgot to say. this is a rust free car. i think i am going to buy a boat and need to make room. open to realistic offers

i started a new thread on this car, because of the pics making the thread so long.

mods please delete this thread if you wish

thanks

Back