You can type here any text you want

86 gn new in crate shortblock and heads new in box

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the motor has a t/a cam already installed and degreed. and also has a t/a performance blueprinted oil pump assembly already installed. not really wanting to take those items off. let me know if you are interested in it that way.

Ill trade ya my 2000 linconl Continetal for the motor complete with heads :D lmao! Im sure you dont want it but its worth a shot :)

still available.

had a deal fall thru on friday.

the first person that sees this car will buy it!

car and motor is no longer available seperate. pulled the knocking motor this morning. will be running when i get my new chip. i will take some pics of the swap for anybody that may be interested in the car. just to assure them of the new engine and components

car and motor is no longer available seperate. pulled the knocking motor this morning. will be running when i get my new chip. i will take some pics of the swap for anybody that may be interested in the car. just to assure them of the new engine and components

I am subscribing........

i hope to be finished this weekend with the car. the motor is in the car. just have to install all of the accesories.

Back