You can type here any text you want

86 GN T-Tops 1 owner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TheBorrors

004.JPG
013.JPG
019.JPG
1986 Grand National for sale
1 owner, T-Tops, electronic dash
Never modified, approx. 85000 miles
Asking $13,800 or best offer
224-688-0190

Nice car:) A couple more pics an a little more info on your car would help with your sale

Yes! Where is it located? Do you have any undercarriage pics? Door bottoms etc? Has it been wrecked? Any mods? Issues?

Yes! Where is it located? Do you have any undercarriage pics? Door bottoms etc? Has it been wrecked? Any mods? Issues?
Car is located in Northern IL, Dont have any under carriage or door pics but will try and take some. No mods as stated. Issues I am aware of are cruise does not work, shifter button does not work, visors are sagging,and brake light started comming on when you apply brakes(accumulator on order). That is all I can think of. It was painted in the 90 by a Buick dealer in SC. It was my mothers car not mine, I do not know of any accidents. I have some parts that will go with the car along with service manual(not sure if it is all there).

DSC01588.JPG DSC01586.JPGUnder both doors, kind of hard to take a pic right now with it in the garage. Undercarrage shows surface rust. Car was in MI and she used it mainly for summer. She also lived on a dirt road.

I like the car so far, will subscribe to the topic so I can see when you post the pics needed. Thanks nick

undercarriage

DSC01633.JPGDSC01627.JPGDSC01631.JPGDSC01632.JPG

Trunk and underhood

020.JPG017.JPG018.JPG

I do have emblems for hood as you can see in the trunk picture, along with a Buick NOS tach I aquired from when I was a Buick service rep. Also have the original window sticker and bill of sale.

Back