You can type here any text you want

86 GN t-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

I will have my 6.70@105.9 all day11.22@127mph first and only time 1/4 mile run for sale in Indy. 30 over stock block/ billet main caps/ ARP head/rod bolts/ comp cam/roller rockers with 110lb springs/ PT70 with frt mount intercooler/83lb injectors/dual intake pump/
all new off the frame energy body bushings all new moog frt end parts and ball joints/ new fuel lines and brake lines/new fuel tank/ Ford nine inch rear end with 390 gear/ new 28x10x15 hoosier slicks on 10inch aluminum wheels/All new brake parts/350 turbo with 700r4 gutts/3500 mohan stall convertor/trans brake/ Tranny shield and flywheel shield/ Translator pro with wideband/ Roll cage/ race seat and harness/ scanmaster/ Glastek fiberglass doors/ 4'' cowl hood and bumpers/ New sunroof weatherstrip seals/ tin man cold air kit/ 70mm accufab Throttle body/ large intake plenum/stock headers/ Alt with Champion bracket/ new radiator and trans cooler/ minor body work left and paint job needed. I will be there Wed. in the campground across from the track if anyone is interested. $20,000 invested Best offer will take all.

Back