You can type here any text you want

86 Grand National for Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jayare

Vehicle has been well maintained. The only reason I am selling the car to finance my daughters traveling expenses otherwise I would keep it forever.Recently rebuilt with all high performance parts. Engine, turbo and transmission has less than a thousand miles on them. Interior immac. Body straight. A must see and drive. Call me for further details, information and viewing. Mr. Brown@510.253.9244 or leave message@510.632.0640
E-mail is marionb7@gmail.com

Jayare said:
Vehicle has been well maintained. The onlly reason I am selling the car to finance my daughters traveling expenses otherwise I would keep it forever.Recently rebuilt with all high performance parts. Engine, turbo and transmission has less than a thousand miles on them. Interior immac. Body straight. A must see and drive. Call me for further details, information and viewing. Mr. Brown@510.253.9244 or leave message@510.632.0640
E-mail is marionb7@gmail.com
sounds like a great deal!!good luck with the sale...

Could you please send me a description of the motor work, tranny work, etc. How many miles are on the car, How is the interior? I would like some pictures as when! jdpolzin@yahoo.com ------Jeremy

engine has been completely rebuit. .30 over pistons, 70mm throttle
body, 42.5lb injectors, engine has been line honed, bored and
balanced. $2500 tranny from Art Carr. TE44 turbo. 1 3/4 sway bar from ATR. notch above stock cam. duttweiler gooseneck. 3' downpipe. Crank has been nitrated, adjustable fuel regulator, high perf. oil pump, Kenne Bell ram air flow and the interior is immac. $4K worth of custom music not included. $8Kobo. This is literally a steal in which my loss is your Gain.

Back