You can type here any text you want

86 Grand National Parts Car For Sale!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gold69charger

I have an 86 Grand National with 55,xxx orignal miles for sale as a parts car! Reason I am selling as a parts car is I do not have a title. There are ALOT of good parts on this car,the only problem with the car besides no title is the engine has a knock. Car sat out side for years and the seats are faded and tore,but the rest is in good shape!

I am located in South Jersey. I am looking for best offers at this time...I paid $4200 about a year ago and have done nothing to it since I bought it. Make offers and if it does not sell as a whole I will part it out on Ebay.

If there is no interest by this weekend I will be putting it on Ebay and if it does not sell as a whole I will part it out!

Renato Velati- Not quite ready to part it out yet! I would like to sell as a whole,I do not have the time or space right now to take it apart or else I would and make way more $$ then I am asking for the whole car....my lose is someone's gain.

gold69charger said:
I have an 86 Grand National with 55,xxx orignal miles for sale as a parts car! Reason I am selling as a parts car is I do not have a title.

If your the legal owner of the vehicle, why don't you go through the process of getting a title? It would be a shame to part out a GN because you lost the title and it has a rod knock.

dgoodhue - I did not loose the title, I bought the car from a member on the board and bought it myself with no title as a parts car...plans have changed for the moment and I need to sell! As far as the knock I do not know if it is a rod knock...it maybe but I can't say so as I am not a mechanic.

Back