You can type here any text you want

86 Gray TType entry level car!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
I originally bought this car to use for the drivetrain but I have found another one and I cant bring myself to cut it up! It is a nice car for someone looking for a "drive while you fix it up" car. I dont have any picture right now but I will work on that. It is dark gray with gray bucket seat interior, everything seems to work but the A/C (needs a charge I suspect). The car is 100% stock with 155k miles on it. It is on the 1st repaint. There is a parking lot dent in the drivers 1/4 that has started to rust BUT I will include a perfect 1/4 panel from another car that you can cut off where you need it if you like.
Interior is fair and could use seat covers and carpet, exterior need filler panels, paint and 1/4 panel repair. Mechanically the car runs like a top and there are no issues that I am aware of. $3900

We are working on the 1/4 panel right now, it is nearly finished and looks flawless. I will probably relist the car when it is complete and just add the body work to it. Didnt have to cut the 1/4 off, our body shop guy popped it out and had to weld a small piece in it. Looks perfect an even the best sould never be able to tell it has been repaired. I fell better selling the car "right" as opposed to dented.

Back