You can type here any text you want

86 Regal Limited V8, with GN hood/spoiler/grille

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJVetteGuy

I'd rather be racing...
86 Buick Regal Limited. 307/TH200 with a 7.5 open rear. Runs great, trans shifts well. New alternator, needs belts(old, starting to crack), and valve cover gaskets are starting to leak. Car has nice bucket seats, power driver's and manual passenger. Console, but column shift. 148k miles, I have put at least 500 miles on it since I brought it home. Rust at bottom of quarters and has a hole in driver's front floorboard. Car has a 86 GN hood, grille, front air dams, bezels, and spoiler, it's burgundy with burgundy interior. Paint is decent, looks like an older maaco job. I don't have pics yet, prefer local sale. I just picked this up a few weeks ago, so I don't have a lot of history with it. I was going to drop my spare Buick 430 in it, but another car caught my eye and I just have too many here. I paid $1600 for it, but will take less for a quick sale. PM or email if interested.

Artie
njvetteguy@aol.com

Some pics, this car has all the front frame braces installed, as well as the big front swaybar and a rear swaybar.

Attachments

• P1010019_resized.jpg
    P1010019_resized.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 90
  • P1010020_resized.jpg
    P1010020_resized.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 80
  • P1010022_resized.jpg
    P1010022_resized.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 67
  • P1010023_resized.jpg
    P1010023_resized.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 71
  • P1040024_resized.jpg
    P1040024_resized.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 68
Regal for sale

Hi, I'm interested in the regal you had for sale, and was wondering if you had any other pictures of it available?

The other question mark for me is a way of bringing it up to at least western massachusetts. The car seems very interesting to me, and great for what I'm looking for, I'd just need to figure out a way to pull it all off afterwards and find a ride down there or something.

Does the frame or any mounts have rust ?? door,truck rockers?? if they are all clean .I will go ahead and take it.... would like some pics to verify this though

I laid under the car, the frame is not rotted, and the body mount area that's usually wasted looks ok. The bottom of the quarters has rust, and there is a hole in the driver's front floorboard. The car can be seen in Union NJ 07083, I'm 5 minutes from rt.78 and 5 minutes from exit 138 off the GSP. Come and check the car out before you buy it if you want. GN4u2c is first in line as he PMed me yesterday about it, anyone interested can PM me their # and a time to call for any questions.

Thanks,
Artie

I will go cheaper without the GN grille and bezels, I have a regal grille I can install.

I'd like this sold before Monday, as I'm starting a new job and it'll be one less thing I don't have time for. I have to have all my "extra" vehicles out of my storage yard by the end of the month, already have my GN in my garage at home, this car and my 04 GTO are all that I have left to get rid of.

let me know if gn4u2c decides to pass on it since he's first in line. It doesnt make sense for me to go around trying to see if I can work a way to get it out here if its not even available.

I will not have time to make it up this weekend I have 2 weddings to go to I will pass to the next guy for now

Back