You can type here any text you want

86 Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
The car was a project, I have alot of money invested in the body alone. The car has a clear titile and 140k on the chassis. There are small dings on the body and a dent on the passenger rear fender. The car will need some bodywork, paint, motor and tranny.

Interior;
The cloth interior has been 95% restored to the factory dark blue interior. I have the complete reproduction upolstry minus the rear pack tray. The dash has been replaced, center console, door panels, carpet, headliner, visors, front and rear seats/ I have the seat covers have not put them on yet. I have everything forward of the front seats installed, everything else I have onhand but have not installed yet. Add ons; new dual console w/VDO water temp/oil pressure guages + senders, new triple guage pillar w/ caspers knock guage/VDO 30 lb boost guage, wired sender for EGT w/o guage. Stainless dash, console (embossed "buick motorsport"), door, and instrument cluster overlay. Black grant racing steering wheel.I have also replaced the belt seals on both doors. I installed GM door seal on the drivers side/ I have the passengers side but have not installed it. I have new window seals for both sides, I have also replaced the power window motors and door speakers.

Chassis;
PTS Aluminum radiator, Dual Fan W/ Harness, Walbro 340 Fuel pump, hotwire kit, energy suspension polypro body bushings complete, variable rate rear springs, Edelbroc IAS classic rear shocks, Metco billet adjustable UCA/LCA, ATR rear swaybar, rebuilt GM posi-trac, new rear lines, shoes, drums, and brake cylinders. I have all the hardware for the front brakes also, but not installed yet. the powermaster was rebuilt and I have a linelock for the set up. Fiberglass front and rear bumpers with inserts and aluminum brackets. I put a modded Kenne Belle airdam on the front that I chopped to fit the FMIC. All the stuff listed above was purchased new and put on the car, the car has never run, so your getting new stuff. The A/C has been removed and I put an A/C delete panel in. I will also throw in a set of M/T drag slicks 50%tread w/skinnies for the front. The car sits on AR-23's, I do not have the original rims. I'm sure I have forgot some things, but that is the main stuff. I can email pics upon request. I'm asking $2500, but will entertain all reasonable offers. I will not sell to anyone planning on parting the car out....:cool:

Back