You can type here any text you want

86 Stage II car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rtviper

86 Buick T-Type Stage II car with 64,000 miles on it.The car is silver.The car has Electronic Climate Control,Power Everything,Astro Roof.Car is clean. It has Fast EFI Sequential system. RJC A/C delete, Delta Wastegate, Innovative Boost control, Fuel pressure gauge on hood, Big Mouth cold air induction system 4", 3.5" single exhaust, roll cage swing outs passenger and drivers side, New M/T two piece wheels front and rear with new M/T Drag Radials. Has 15 runs at the track and 150 miles of street driving on fresh motor

Stage II off center block
Carillo Rods
Weisco pistons cut for StageII Heads
Block and heads are O-ringed
3.625 Forged Steel Crank
BHJ Balancer
The Wheal Flywheel
Champion Heads
Comp Solid Roller cam
Scorpion Roller rockers
Champion Ported Intake with 83# injectors
76 Q-trim Turbo.5
Houston Headers and 3 1/2" down pipe and exhaust
U-1 front Mount Intercooler
TH400 w/transbrake & ultrabell
10" Hughes 3600 stall convertor
3 1/2" Aluminum Driveshaft
10 bolt rear end 33 spline axles w/spool housing has extra bracing on axle tubes
Aerospace front brakes
Poly Bushings
Koni Shocks
Wolfe rear sway bar
Car is Mini tubbed
8pt Moly Cage
Dry cell Battery mounted in trunk
New Autometer gauges
Promatic shifter in Console
Line lock
Aluminum Radiator
Twin XP pumps mounted in tank
Russell fuel Injection lines

Car has run 10.01 at 134mph on 21 lbs boost with safe tune. 10 lbs boost on launch. Pictures can be seen in the Turbo video and picture section page 5 post 163. $27500.00 Duane 206-849-0982

No trades sorry. I am gearing up for a battle against my local goverment so need the money

Thanks guys. Thank You for posting those pics I couldnt get them to post. Hate to sell the car but Big Brother has really destroyed my business with a Highway Project and they feel they shouldnt have to be responsible for the damage they caused. The State has decided to use my money (taxes) to fight me while I spend my money to try to get them to do whats right. What a sweet deal that is for the State.

I also have a new Tiano Laptop holder and computer installed in the car. I have a new Chrome Mezier Electric waterpump not yet installed. These parts go with the car.

Back