You can type here any text you want

86 T type burgandy part out

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gentek10

photo (42).JPG
photo (44).JPG
photo (46).JPG
photo (56).JPG
photo (48).JPG
photo (43).JPG
photo (55).JPG
photo (54).JPG
photo (42).JPGphoto (44).JPGphoto (46).JPGphoto (56).JPGphoto (48).JPGphoto (43).JPGphoto (55).JPGphoto (54).JPGphoto (42).JPGphoto (44).JPGphoto (46).JPGphoto (56).JPGphoto (48).JPGphoto (43).JPGphoto (55).JPG

ok guys here is what im parting out for now as i am not junking the car just trying to get rid of what i dont need space is tight. as of right now interior is all out and ready to go to a new home.as well as all dash and ac heat and defrost parts.. prices do not include shipping .. paypal ok
AC PARTS
1.ac pivot arm and cable 15
2. ac wire harness 25
3. ac condensor 20
4. ac control cover top half 35
5.cowl screen 10
6. ac and heat vacuum lines 10
7. all air vent boxes together 35
INTERIOR PARTS
9. i can let all the interior trim pieces including door panels top and low, all quarter pillars,and visors . as one lot for 130 plus shipping or i can break it up.. let me mind you some parts can use more or less restoring just like anything else on these cars. ill just take a picture of the lot so i dont have to list every little thing. a few things ill include extra parts that are not pictured if you take the lot..
10. burgandy dash with glove box two small rips but dash is still clean 75 plus shipping
11. dash bezel and radio bezel togetheralarm hole in dash bezel but still very clean 30
12. 42 lb 93 octane 18 lbs chip 10
MISC PARTS
13. smoked tail lights one small chip on lens but very nice still 150
14. buick chrome grill thats been painted not by me needs redo 15
15.intercooler screen 5
16. ttype aluminum rims curb rash on one with small crack on back lip. no tires 160

#12...will chip work with Lucas 42.5 and te44? Made by?
should be just fine it was used with a little bigger turbo. not sure maker . its the one with a happy face sticker! i used 91 octane even though its burnt for 93 at 17lbs boost i had no knock.

i will send it postal envelope should be cheap for shipping i will let u know exact price once the postal office opens its 5 am here. thanks

Could you send me some better pictures of the rims? Also, did the one with damage hold air? Could you get a shipping quote for 61301? Thanks.
My email is jmcain6@aol.com if you want to send the pictures there.

Could you send me some better pictures of the rims? Also, did the one with damage hold air? Could you get a shipping quote for 61301? Thanks.
My email is jmcain6@aol.com if you want to send the pictures there.
i never put the rims to use but by the looks of it i think it would hold air . it looks like a quick tack of some weld would do the job at the most is all it would need. the rim in the pic was cleaned a little with a scotch pad and it came out nice.made me actually want to just keep them but i could use the money for my new project. i will clean up the others too if sold. give me a moment to take more pics and ill be glad to send them.

i just got off the phone with ups and it should be no more then 160 to ship to your zip

140 plus shipping takes rims cleaned them up and crack would need a quick weld im talkin just a tack

I have a dash harness but would need some wire repairs. This grill was sold but I have a 86 chrome grill I can sell. Sorry I don't have that dash piece

Back