You can type here any text you want

86 t-type central fla

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FL T-Type

86 t-type nice driver.Has run 12.80's with race gas.mostly stock with bolt ons.thinking of selling it so just testing the waters.Is 8000.00 a good price?let me know.body is nice,it needs the bumper fillers.interior is nice,ac works but the compreser leaks.any bits let me know.thanks scott

pics

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

yes you need more pics, better lighting, pull it out of that garage if you can. where are you located in FL?

How bout....

Some more info...options....I thought I saw a climate control, 145 mph overlay...stuff like that. Pull it out the garage and dust it off. Probably a real nice paint job. Those hoosier slicks w/the jeg wheel specials don't really do anything for the exterior....
Just my 02
Steve Chambers

I love T-types & am a local buyer. Can you give me some more details about the car? Body condition, rust, mileage, mods, clean title, etc......
Thank you.

I think it has 110,000 miles on it.clean title,needs bumper fillers,has adj reg,bigger down pipe,dutt neck inter cooler,no rust but some service rust on theleft a piller.car has been lowered with springs,has poly bushings in the front end.but if you are in central fla it might be easyer to just come cheack it out.thanks scott

Back