You can type here any text you want

86 T Type Dark Garnet Red $3 kOBO + xtras

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Here are some pics of the undercarriage and where the worst of the rust is including the worst of the body bushings that need the most work. The hole in the trunk reflects where a bushing had been squeezed in temporarily. The price is still $2400 including the extra set of doors, GN 5 pc spoiler and decklid, radiator and ac compressor that are in it, stock intercooler, and a few misc items. The 87 T rear end is included as well for $2400. The price of $2000 is for the car only and I will throw in the rear end. The prices above are firm and what I believe to be reasonable. Please PM with any thoughts and or offers. Thanks
95247339.jpg

94ef95b1.jpg

93db7a5f.jpg

ddd59821.jpg

7f52dd04.jpg

a9f13dea.jpg

10f13af3.jpg

151afa63.jpg

7b8d0ec6.jpg

554c512c.jpg

8b055c39.jpg

0a8e3cee.jpg

a0279a88.jpg

e9381025.jpg

a8113733.jpg

Sorry, what's a good time to call you? As far as waiting, how long before you could come get it?

Pretty much anytime, but i do tend to go to bed between 9 and 10

Yea a few have mentioned that, but I feel I would be giving the car away at that price with the 8.5 in it. Which even for $2000. I'll still throw the extra rear end in with it from the 87 T I parted out. Car is still for sale for those interested. And to those I talked to, thanks again for showing interest.
Thanks for the reply though. Appreciate it.

In regards of the extra rear end. And I apologize if it wasn't clarified prior. It is a non posi unit from a 87 turbo T car that I parted out.
Thanks

I also wanted to put out there that I know the car has only been up for a week or so and I have dropped the price rather quick. The car does have a clean MI title and a good car fax from when I had one pulled when I bought it. Other then what has been stated and shown; the car is all there. I dropped the price quickly as I am looking to get the car out of the driveway as soon as I possibly can.
Thanks again.

Hey,
Some of you guys asked to see pic of the extra doors and deck lid. Here's a few. Also some aske about the strikers on the car. The hinges on the car are pretty decent and I have a extra set in the trunk to come with the sale
Thanks again,
83c916a9.jpg

c2bbc3e0.jpg

5e545c48.jpg

a9e8252d.jpg

abf7c1d6.jpg

ca9cba04.jpg

4f1a1248.jpg

caeb4205.jpg

ecdabdfd.jpg

1638ba90.jpg

da246620.jpg

0e46ddcd.jpg

e4888ddd.jpg

I didnt have anything interesting to add or ask just yet but i wanted to watch the thread...So i just did that lol.. But since i got your attention i got a friend that would prollly trade you for a 95 chevy pickup 1500 that runs and is in decent shape...has some rust on the cab corner and hes on the eastside out by oakpark/ferndale area...he had a few $ put up but youll have to ask him how much...lmk if ur interested....

Thanks again turboc87gn for volunteering for the help. And the trade offer.
After some thought and also due to the fact that I would like to get this vehicle out of the driveway as soon as I can. I figured that I would put the offer out there for trades depending on what it is. Vehicle and cash my way, and or some cash your way depending on what it is. Other things I would be interested... Variety of buick parts and others,...running engines from turbo 6's to Gen 3 and Gen 4 GM small blocks, wheels, rifles and or handguns. I would say it can range from a variety of interesting things, as long as its clean and decent. I cant really take on another project at the time due to work and other various reasons.
Thanks Again,

Price dropped:
$1800 for the car as a roller. Without any of the extra goodies.
Thanks

Back