You can type here any text you want

'86 T-type roller (white)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

StageII86

86k miles, clean Texas title.

White ext
Grey 60/40 cloth bench/column shift
GNX louvers

Paint I would call a 7 out of 10, car needs bumper fillers. Interior is decent with the carpet being the weakest point.

The HVAC system as been removed and the car has an S-10 manual box.

Car is complete minus engine/tranny and has:
Red's DP
Max-Effort ME-R for 83's (should be updated)
FJO Wideband O2 with display
all gauges as seen in pictures (all Autometer SportComp)
CAS V2 FMIC (black)
ATR rear bar
CE 90/10's in front
Line lock
Stock rear

This is what is all currently still installed.

I have various front and rear springs including Suspension Tecniques 2" drop rears.
I also have a glass front bumper that is included.

Car is currently on ARE GNX-lookalikes, but otherwise is as pictured here:

http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/buildalbum-cgi?ACCOUNT=13615&KEY=2

I have other parts that I may post in the parts for sale section after I sell the car. But for now I'd like to see what I could get for it all as a package. Some of these are:

Limit LT72q-trim .82 a/r exhaust I believe (2k miles, still seems tight)
home-ported stock plenum w/ RJC plate
JJ 65mm TB
ESP 4" charge pipe with K&N
3" DP for Ext gate
Poston headers
PTS 9x11 3500 stall (2k miles, no issues)

For the car with everything I have listed, I'm asking $5700. Or, make me an offer on the car with the parts you are after. If you supply a decent long block and good trans, you could have yourself one heck of a little setup for pretty cheap.

Thanks,
John
214-674-0141

I would be interested in:
3" DP for Ext gate
Poston headers
if you decide to sell some parts separately.

Have something in the works--I am supposed to have a definative answer by tomorrow. Feel free to make any type of offer though :cool:. Higher the better...lol

roller

Send me a price for the headers and the ESP pipe. I'm in Ft. Worth and can pick them up.
Thanks,
Mike

Bear with me... I have one person who is for sure interested in everything together. I'm going to call him back in a few hours and see for sure what we are going to do. I 've also got an offer on the car minus most of the parts. So if I dont make a deal on everything today, I will start parting.

Thanks,

John

Back