You can type here any text you want

86 T-Type WH1 Designer Series for sale KY.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
pm's replied to. offers...trades...haven't tried to sell it local yet but getting ready to, rather it go outward.

nice car blue hair

I think cars are selling slow this time of year due to economy ,I bet it will sell in spring.Looks like a nice car!

have plenty of pics of whatever you need....lots a people interested but no cash, actually no one has physically came and looked at it....will go up for sale local Monday morning.....:redface:

finally.......

thank goodness i have figured everything out. car is no longer for sale. financial situation taken care of and car will stay with me and be loved and enjoyed with my family....in go's the baby seat!!!

Thanks for all the replys and comments guys.

NOT FOR SALE!:D

Good News!!!

I know we PM'd back and forth but I am glad you can keep it and everything is ok!

back again

car is back up for sale. No money hardship this time just my dad is giving me too good of a deal to pass up on a barracuda, so i need to sell something for the space.

offers welcome again...$$$$$ Only thing i have done to it lately is charged the air cond. and put new brake pads on front.

Sharp looking car--I like WH1s a lot. If only I had the extra cash and the extra space...

interested in trading for a clean harley davidson flst special?

sorry, car is staying put...had some serious offers, some fell thru, lots of interest, and i think its all for a reason i need to keep this rare car or i will regret it down the road. thanks for all the interest but i am keeping it and putting money into it starting next week. my wife love love loves the car and threatn'd to leave me if i sold it....now has that for marrying the perfect woman.:biggrin:

now for wheels, exhaust, bigger turbo, scanmaster, etc.... i made my first purchase torward it today and order a specialty license plate reading "WH1" i can't believe it was available....:cool:

Back