You can type here any text you want

86 T-Type WH1 Designer Series for sale KY.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Congrats on keeping your car & i know how you would feel as i'm kicking myself in the butt for selling mine last year. :frown:

yes again..

9,000$ or make offer.
Need to sell soon. Pm me for any pics or questions.
no trades. sell only.

car ran 7.90's and 12.70's...couple of weeks ago. with plenty tune left in it.

sure will, ill send here shortly....
I have another baby on the way....and just getting my finances and family priorities inline is reason in selling....

so reasonable offers please.:tongue:

my wife love love loves the car and threatn'd to leave me if i sold it....now has that for marrying the perfect woman.:biggrin:
QUOTE]

My wife wants me to keep both of mine, as a matter of fact the other day we saw an 86 gn parked in a parking lot, she told me I ought to buy it then all I'll need to do is find me an 85 to have all year models. My boy said I should get a GNX also then my whole family would have each their own to drive(2 girls, and my son, he wants to drive the GNX of course). He's gonna be a hand full he's only 13.

all emails and pm's replied to guys. come buy this thing. getting anxious to sell....cash offers!!!;)

Nice Car,But for sale not for sale I can tell your wheels are always turning.It happens to me also what year barracuda are you getting from your dad.

he sold the barracuda. its a tough decision. i dont want to sell it but need to. hence the on and off for sale... so no barracuda to get, now just found out have baby coming(my second) and just need the cash and room.:redface:

Just trying to help a brother out......this car is in great condition and well worth the price he is asking for it. Tried to get it to sit in the garage next to my GN, but couldn't work it out. Whoever buys it will end up very pleased with the car.

i wouldn't have thought it would be that hard to sell a nice clean well running turbo car....:mad:

I dont think i got the pics. Can you resend? And i finally settled with my insurance on my GN so in a week or 2 i should have some cash in hand. Does the a/c and cruise work? Is it a dependable driver, like i could drive it back to FL?

Thanks,Scott

new price $8,000 or if someone ACTUALLY came to look at it with cash in hand will do better...:eek:

Back