You can type here any text you want

86 t-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i found a short block for 1500 he claims it has 54,000 miles,but i'm done.i have some family problems going on right now at the same time,so this is like a double whammy on me.GET IT OUT OF HERE.lol

lol,no!!!!mike i am not stupid and i'm not hungry and my work is not slow,i will trade you the tranny for that quad.

.i will trade for atv's or will take cash,just please get it out of here i don't want to even look at it anymore it makes me sick.
im offering you tylenol for your headache bro.

.i will trade for atv's or will take cash,just please get it out of here i don't want to even look at it anymore it makes me sick.
im offering you tylenol for your headache bro.
lol,i know mike,but i'm not gonna give it away,the car still runs fine it just has a slight tapping noise,i'm a honest person and right now i'm saying its a rod knock,but its not gonna cost that much to fix.if i don't get what i want then i will part it out and get more,or buy a stock short block for $1500.00 and throw that in with these parts.your quad is only worth about 4k i have checked,also the tapping is not that loud but it is noticable.so this is what i will take and nothing else your quad and $4500.00 cash.

its worth 5k, your source is wrong...i have it sold 3x but shipping is problem for my buyers.....could i drive the car 3 hours as it is?

mike ,i think it would but i'm not gonna guarntee italso i wouldn't want to cause more damage by driving it,right now its minimal but driving it would do a number on it.call me tonight you know i work late

UPDATE,took it to a mechanic i know he pulled the pan there is no metal at all in the pan,and the bearings and everything in the bottom looked brand new.so who know's.i'm done come get it!!!!!

plowboy,make me a offer,i'm tired of looking at it,but i do know that the next bid will take it to $8k,because the highest bidder bid $8k.even though its at $7100 ,thats the highest the previous guy bid,so next bid is at $8k,also i have 156 watchers,so make a offer,pm me if you need to,still has great oil pressure and runs good,just a slight tap

are you sure a torque converter bolt didnt back out? I have heard one sound like a rod knock. just a thought

its in the top end,very slight tap.guys i'm done with it before it costs me a divorce,i also have a low mileage gnx clone so you know what 2 of these cars can do to you.me and my family have a great time riding atv's so thats my next direction.i already have 2 quads i just need 2 more

auction is at $8k,and my reserve is set at $8500.00.this will make someone a beautiful car,its in really good condition,it also has 127 watchers

anyone want to make a offer,i would rather sell here than to pay ebay all the fees,remember i'l trade for ???or will take a atv or atv's on trade

Back