86 WH1 T-type

dproberts05

1986 WH1 T-type, low option factory light weight. 74,XXX original miles, but you would think it has half that looking at it.
It's the nicest turbo buick I've ever owned and I've been told by folks on many occasions it's the nicest they've ever seen. It is very nice inside and out. The car speaks for itself and anyone who takes the time to come look at it will not be disappointed. I won 1st place show with it at the 2006 Norwalk show in the modified class. The new engine and some modifications have happened since then but it is otherwise unchanged. Since then I haven’t taken the car to many events.
As anyone who has been around these cars long enough knows there is a lot invested in this car. I have well over 30K. The economy sucks and sale are slow, but the price is far less than what it take to duplicate. Save yourself time and money.

I have more/better photos of the car that can be emailed.

I'm looking for $18,000 cash or a trade/cash deal. In trade I'm looking for a mid-nineties or newer tahoe, yukon, suburban, explorer, expedition, etc. Must be 4X4 and have a V8, no junk. Seven passenger is a plus. Ideally looking for trade plus at least $10K

PM, email, or call 269-873-5697

Engine:
SG1 block stock crank .10/.10
JE forged pistons .20 over
Clevite 77 bearings
Billet main caps
ARP head and main studs
Speed-Pro file to fit rings
Cloyes roller timing chain and gears
JB Racing ported and polished heads 1.71 intake and 1.56 exhaust
Ported and polished intake with RJC powerplate, Kenne bell 70mm T.B. and plenum
Balanced rotating assembly
Comp. 212 hydraulic flat tappet and lifters
Rollerized cam button
Hardened chromoly pushrods and FTS hardned rocker shafts
New FTS HV front cover
HR poly motor mounts
ATR external gate SS downpipe with dump
New Tial waste gate with high and low springs (21 psi?) I'd have to look to be sure
New heavy duty water pump, new radiator
Precision TE62 turbo
Translator w/ new LS1 sensor
Converted to hydroboost brakes (power brake bob)
Plus more than I can/care to remember

Fuel:
ATR double pumper with primary pump wired to Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump, 2nd pump turns on at 12psi, Accufab adjus. reg. 60lb/hr mototron injectors, PAC alky kit, turbotweak alky chip

Trans:
Original BRF built by Brian Hofer (Detroit) with real Art Carr 9" billet cover 3200 stahl non-lock up, billet forward drum, billet input shaft, deep aluminum pan, servo, all those transmission goodies, B&M supercooler

Interior:
The interior is in near perfect condition with no major issues. Speedo converted to 145mph, new headliner, autometer sport comp2 boost 30Hg-30psi, oil press, water temp, volts, caspers knock guage, autometer pro-comp liquid filled fuel press. gauge mounted on hood, ashtray switch panel (Fan, electric exhaust dump, and line lock are all operated from switch panel, plus two unused switches) The radio is located in the glove box, yes there was some cutting required to make it fit but its only a car, and that’s what I wanted.

Exterior:
Paint is around 7 yrs. old and is Sikkens Mercedes black and is near perfect, shaved steel bumpers with aluminum supports, trunk braces, under hood braces, front frame braces, front end lowered 1", factory G80 rear with finned alum. cover, SSM lower control arms, new rear coils with bags, factory spoiler, just installed NOS side markers and new repro. bezels, newer seals, weather strips, etc., centerline wheels with goodyears up front and mickey thompson drag radials out back.

Attachments

• DSCF1412.JPG
    DSCF1412.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,782
  • DSCF1431.JPG
    DSCF1431.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,784
  • DSCF1432.JPG
    DSCF1432.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,785
  • DSCF1435.jpg
    DSCF1435.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,772
  • DSCF1440.JPG
    DSCF1440.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,776
more pics

Some of these aren't the greatest but they're all I have right now.

Attachments

• DSCF1438.jpg
    DSCF1438.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,675
  • DSCF1436.JPG
    DSCF1436.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 1,677
  • radio9.JPG
    radio9.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,674
  • DSCF1439.JPG
    DSCF1439.JPG