You can type here any text you want

87/85 Grand National for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Killa-Cotton

87' GN hardtop with 85k original miles - never wrecked - carfax certified
Price: $9000

THE GOOD
The body is an 85' Grand National professionally converted to an 87' with 52k mile drivetrain and interior, wheels, etc.
Strait body with no rust, Black of course with 1 year old paint, stock engine, new turbo, rebuilt trans, aluminum rad, 160º thermo, posi rear, new shocks, crome ic pipes and rad support, custom chip (new), fuel pump (new), K&N filter, alarm with remote start, 3 pillar gauges, CD player, 2 1/2" exhaust with flowmasters. Runs and drives great

THE BAD
Slight crossover pipe leak - (may be fixed by the time you buy)
Upper fabric on the door panels a little worn ( not bad )
Passenger window is slow

I will get some pics up asap. It's been raining every day here and I don't get it out it the rain much.

Danny Henson
Plastic Fusion Inc.
PH #256-746-1238
Fax #256-852-0388
800-356-1480 Ext. 238

Like I said, the car is an 85 Grand National. The VIN and the Title say 85' Buick Grand National. The car has been updated with 87 GN engine, interior, trans, rear end, etc. You cannot tell its not an 87 from looking at it.

Man why dont you keep it? I can tell you how to fix anything you dont like about it. We could have some fun at the dragstrip or somethin, we need some GN people in town. Whats up?

I think it may work out were I can keep it. When I found out my wife had to have this surgery again I freaked because it costs about 8k. The first time she had it her insurance wouldn't cover it but we've got better coverage now and I think their going to take care of it. :) I would not sell it otherwise.

Killa-Cotton said:
I think it may work out were I can keep it. When I found out my wife had to have this surgery again I freaked because it costs about 8k. The first time she had it her insurance wouldn't cover it but we've got better coverage now and I think their going to take care of it. :) I would not sell it otherwise.

Congrats on the new insurance :)

Thought and prayers going out for you and your family....

Back