You can type here any text you want

87 BUICK GN T-TOP FOR SALE-39,780 original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trooper MIKE

1987 Buick GN-Ttop- this vehicle has 39,560 original miles. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained for and has been garaged its entire life-the undercarriage is super clean. This vehicle just had a complete tune-up at Cottons Performance and runs super strong! The vehicle is unmolested, and is all original except for a free flow stainless steel catalytic converter and exhaust sysetem, and sits on new Blistein shocks-the best money can buy!. The exterior shines great and is a 8 out of 10- I believe possibly a factory repaint. Please call me or ask me any questions via email I am a CT State Trooper and have a great appreciation for these cars- although befor my time -these vehicles were used as chase vehicles in my agency back in 87. I am pretty anal about all of my possesions, and hate to see this go- buying a house!!- and maybe down the road a lower milage vehicle!. The interior is just about flawless....have all documentation on vehicle except window stickere........please feel free to email any questions or give me a shout asking 18500 or best offer, Thanks- and glad to be a member- call me-860-982-7635 and spread the word![/QUOTE]

Back