You can type here any text you want

87 Buick GN with 47K for sale in NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kna4977

1987 Buick Grand National with 47,227 actual miles. All original, and still has all the parts it came from the factory with. Everything is still date coded between 9/87 and 11/87. This car was built in 11/87, so it is one of the last ones. It's your typical last GN; a solid roof car with P/W, PDL, Power antenna, A/C UM6 radio (although it has the UX1 equilizer radio in it, but I have the UM6 equilizer delete radio), concert sound, posi-traction, cruise, tilt, etc. The spare tire has never been on the ground. The car is very clean and has always been garage kept. This is a side molding delete car, so it has the clean look like the GNX did. It has had one repaint, and it looks and presents very well, much better than it probably did back in 87 as we all know how bad the original paint could be. There are no dents, dings, scrapes, scratches, etc. Car has new flowmaster exhaust from the catalytic converter back. Has fairly new Goodyear Eagle GTII white letter tires with lots of tread left. I just recently tuned it up. The car sat as in the last 10 years it has only covered 4,000 miles. I replaced the spark plugs (it still had the originals which I kept) with AC Delco R43-TS. I replaced the TCC solenoid in the transmission and serviced the transmission. I currently have a K&N 9" cone filter on the end of the MAF so the car can breathe, however I still have the original air cleaner box. I replaced the fuel filter, and upgraded the fuel pump to a Walbro 340. I still have the original pump. Everything works, and the car drives, rides, and looks for the most part like new. I have the original owners manual and most of the paperwork. Inside the folder is a dealer add a tag that shows the original MSRP of $17,403. With this information and looking at several window stickers as they differ from the first batch and the later batch of 87 GNs, I reproduced a window sticker for the car that looks nearly identical to the original one and had it laminated. This makes a great show piece. I am selling it because I want to build a serious race regal for the strip, and this one is too nice to do that to, so I am looking for an 86 or 87 Regal T-type or Turbo-T limited that I can do that with and not feel bad about it. So, if you know where I can find one, let me know. I have another listing in this section as a WTB 86-87 Turbo Regal limited.

I would love to post some pics, but it says they are too large. I will be glad to e-mail them to you upon request. Or, if someone can give me a quick tutorial on how to post pics that would be great!

If you have any questions or need more info or pics in the mean time, please e-mail me at kna4977@hotmail.com

I am in Winston Salem, NC

Price is $19,500 obo

Pictures

87 gn rt side.jpg 87 gn emblem.jpg 87 gn engine.jpg

87 gn engine 2.jpg 87 gn engine 3.jpg

There are some different pics on turbobuicks.com as they allow larger pics. The ad is under the same title on that site as well

I've been getting a lot of questions about trades. The only trades I would consider would be another turbo regal. Especially an 87 Turbo Regal Limited with a vinyl half top. So, if you've always wanted a really nice low mileage Grand National and settled for a Turbo Regal instead because it was cheaper, here's your chance.

Back