You can type here any text you want

87 Dk Blue T for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatride

Back up for sale. It was sold and my new tranny broke the Hardend drum. Just got it back from Jimmys, went through the whole tranny. Put a new Billet drum in it and had it changed over to a non L/U unit. Plus It has a Art Carr 9" 3400 stall now. 1987 Buick Turbo T Dark Met. Blue. Hardtop car.W/ black out package. Pwr. locks, windows, tilt, cruise, Buckets. Car is dry, no rot. Paint is ok looks good 10 feet away. Int. is great. New front and rear seats. Most everything is new or fresh on this car. Fresh engine std. bore 109. stock turbo rods, crank, Reeds 210/205 cam. Has ARP main studs. Fresh 8445 heads, HD rocker shafts. ARP head bolts. Mease SS plenum, polished 58mm TB, 42.5 injectors, 2 Turbotweek chips, ATR Double Pumper, Biller fuel reg. 10mm wires, TE44w/ .63 Precision housing, stock IC, Mease SS 3" DP with dump, Cottons 3" single shot w/ Dynomax race muff., Precesion Turbo saver, Bilsteins shocks in rear, Konies up front, Rear air bags, Moser axles, Auburn Posi, Weld Draglites, 15x8's 15x3.5 BF Dr's in rear. I have new front bumper fillers and window felts for the car also. Many members have seen this car and drove in it. I can send there emails to you as refrences about this car. The first person who comes and looks at this car will buy it! $7500.00 This was my old price, plus I just put over a grand in the tranny and converter.
gfs66103@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 100_2607 (Medium).JPG
    100_2607 (Medium).JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 523
  • 100_2606 (Medium).JPG
    100_2606 (Medium).JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 439
More pics

Attachments

• 100_2608 (Medium).JPG
    100_2608 (Medium).JPG
    141 KB · Views: 403
  • 100_2609 (Medium).JPG
    100_2609 (Medium).JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 383
  • 100_2454 (Medium).JPG
    100_2454 (Medium).JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 365
More

Attachments

• int (Medium).jpg
    int (Medium).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 360
  • rearseat (Medium).jpg
    rearseat (Medium).jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 336
Are you looking for any trades? I have a real nice 98 LS1 Trans Am. Mystic teal , Auto, every option. Let me know, Thanks

where are you located? interested in car

You can give me a call at 954-548-7706 about info on the car..... does the a/c work ok and some other questions i have... Mark

Looks Good Nick....man you have puit alot of work into that car....maybe I should buy it back.... :wink: :wink: Nice seats ..

Thanks Dennis! Come get the car, I'll make you a great deal!!! I just bought a new Jeep, so I want to play with that for now. No more Buicks for awhile.

So the car is for sale again? I was talking to you about it there for a while and you stopped replying to my pm's. I could come pick it up this weekend, let me know the best way to get ahold of you.

-Dan

Ok, for all who just want to know what it runs in the 1/4. Not sure??? I just got done building this car a few months back. If you want to know buy it and find out! So please if your really interested in the car Pm me or email me. Please no more emails about just what the car runs in the 1/4. It's hard enough trying to keep up with all the emails and Pm's from people who are really interested in it.
Thanks

Sale pending...... Deposit taken. If it falls through I already have a second buyer lined up.
Thanks to all who showed interest in the car.

Back