You can type here any text you want

87 GN 13xxx orig. miles, must go ASAP!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNMatt87

Fellas,

I hate to be posting this but I have to do whats best right now. I have a 87 GN with 13xxx original miles. Car is low optioned with crank windows and manual door locks. Not many like this! It is a T-top car however, not factory t-tops, I believe the owner before me did the install which looks even better than the factory t-top cars. It is mostly stock, has the vacuum brake conversion which I just finished up installing, free flowing exhaust with chrome tips run straight out the back, thumbwheel chip which came on the car when I bought it, and a few engine dress up items. No body rust whatsoever just some surface rust on the axles. I will try to get some pics up here within the next few days. I am going through a major financial crisis right now and I am forced to sell this car. Located in the Twin Cities Minnesota area, have only about another month until it starts to snow :mad: $16,000 firm, nothing lower, thats a steal at that price! This car is like a child to me and I want to give someone a great deal on a car they can enjoy as much as I have.
Thanks again,
-Matt

Back