You can type here any text you want

87 GN 20,000 miles modified

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

collector

Before I put my GN on Evil Bay I thought I'd see if anyone here is interested. I bought the car from the original owner's widow back in the late 90s. He was slowly turning it into a street/strip car. The paint is original and very nice and the car has 20,000 original miles. He put in a roll bar, fuel cell, TH400 with tran brake and B&M shifter, big intercooler, etc. I took it a step further and added a 63 series turbo and had DTS drivetrain in Detroit go completely through the rear axle adding HD bolt-in axles and spool with the 3:42s. I also put on a 2 1/2" exhaust. He removed the a/c and moved the battery to the trunk. I have put probably only 50 miles on the car since I've owned it including 2 trips to the track where it ran 11:20s and 30s consistantly. The original owners always kept it garaged and I have kept it in climate controlled storage since I've owned it. The car is loaded with T tops, tilt, cruise, power windows, locks, even the rare power bucket. First class race car for someone that you could still drive on the street some if you like. Interior like brand new. I have well over 22K in this car but will consider selling it in the 18K range. Anyone interested?

John Chamberlain

Back