87 GN 59k miles lots of extras!

GraNat08

I have a 1987 Buick Grand National for sale. It has 59k miles and has been garage kept for several years now. I put alot of money in the suspension several years ago, and also alot of gofast parts as well.

Engine-

Billet vacuum block
MSD plug wires
42lb injectors
RJC power plate
ported and polished heads
Terry Houston 3" downpipe
Precision Tech ram air kit
K&N air filter
turbo tweak chip (have several other chips as well)

Suspension-

Tokico shocks and struts
tubilar and adj upper and lower control arms(pc'd red)
suspension Techniques lowering springs
Sphoon front and rear huge sway bars (pc'd red)
poly Bushings

Other-

Billet steering wheel horn ring
Autometer boost gauge
Scanmaster
Tinted windows
Extra set of GTA/GNX wheels
Full flowmaster exhaust

Im sure Im forgetting something!

I have all stock parts for car as well. I listed before but couldnt handle all the calls because it was the week my daughter graduated from HS, so Im relisting, so If you contacted me before I apologize for the confusion but I was overwhelmed with party planning etc associated with graduation.

Im selling for college expenses. Im asking $10,500. please text me at 404-245-5350 about the car. Thanks!

interior great
body great
paint great except for a few small crows feet on hood, that iVe gotten estimates for to repaint for $200

But Ive priced it to sell quickly.

Took delivery today... I am in Iraq right now so I kinda took delivery lol The car is mine though... I have probably spent the 3 hours a day for the past week looking over this forum.. Never owned one of these cars so I am way out of the loop lol... Where to begin, where to begin:D

Congrats

I cant wait to get my first GN, been on the hunt for few weeks now! Be safe over there.