You can type here any text you want

87 GN 6000 Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighPSI

Staff member
1987 GN w/6000 Original Miles! Optioned Very Nice!
Selling for $28,000
Car is garage kept. Car still has plastic on seats and smells like New! Pictures do not even show you how beautiful this car is.. 87 GN.jpg

Interested buyers can Contact Hartline Performance at 321-722-1563

After sending some PM to interested buyers, I thought I would try to get more pictures for you to see, so...
Here are a few more pics of this car!
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Interested Buyers call Hartline Performance 321-722-1563

Attachments

• GN Interior.JPG
    GN Interior.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1874.JPG
    IMG_1874.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 263
  • GN Options.JPG
    GN Options.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 268
gn

Cal, with you being busy and out of town and after making the multiple trips over to check out the car and inspect it I attempted to sell it with no luck. I tried. Had alot of pic request and ?'s but they all backed out. I had it up for 27k and only low ball offers or less than fair offers. Good luck selling it. I had no problem selling the gnx and was hoping that this would sell considering how nice this car is. Good luck. I seen this car and helped inspect it for all of the many problems it has :biggrin: J/K Car is incredible.

The collector who bought gnx # 281 had this to say about this car:

I am the owner of GNX purchased through Wes & Cal. I saw the digital pictures and they looked as good as I expected. But that wasn't good enough. I was ready to buy on the spot so I flew down to Florida to actually see the '87 GNX and '87 GN with my own eyes. Well, both the GNX and GN were better than the digital pictures. They were covered up in storage, seperate bays and required i.d. to get in with cameras at the front gate and all over. The engine bay, interior, undercarriage, original paint, etc. I believe it is all 100% original, never raced or modified. I believe both cars were in heated storage most or all of their lives. That is most important for collectability! (The is why I bought the GNX-still has the original NEW car scent too) ALL pictures they showed me match exactly and the more I write, the more I regret not buying it.

I have looked at over 15 GNs (to purchase) over the years, not including cruise nights, and I have to say this is worthy of buying. I had passed on the rest because I am very meticulous. This passes the test. I personally would rate it excellent and it would have a high retail value bracket for appraisal and appreciation over the year (s).
You will not lose on your investment. NADA recognizes it 3 times a year, steadily increasing. They are predicted to increase in value again in August, then in January '09 and so on. Cleaner 'original' cars, such as this will increase in value much faster then low book value cars. Dan

Back