You can type here any text you want

87 GN-7,000 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SBS

1987 GN- 7000 miles, solid roof, mostly orig. except for aluminized exhaust.
EXCELLENT CONDITION. $28,000
315-725-2111 or sbs@themezz.com
Delivery possible
Located in Utica NY 13501

someone pays that price you sure as sh1t better be delivering it :redface: ,,but what do I know ,just another long time gn owner....

87 gn

ttt

......and for bandaid....check to see what 100k gn's are selling for and then you'll see why mine is at 28000.....and if you buy it I will deliver it to you. So get those hands out of your pockets, spend some money !!!

Why do people insist on commenting on the asking price of cars in this section. Thread was not labeled " What do think of my asking price?" A 7,000 mile original car will draw high $20's, and without delivering it too. The long time owners are understandably upset because as the price of these cars goes up, so do the parts. Once the prices go up the joy of driving these cars goes down. I hate worrying about driving my car, but that 's how it goes. Good luck with the sale. I'd like to see some pics if you get a chance. I have a low mile GN also. mikecorvojr@aol.com

Why do people insist on commenting on the asking price of cars in this section. Thread was not labeled " What do think of my asking price?" A 7,000 mile original car will draw high $20's, and without delivering it too. The long time owners are understandably upset because as the price of these cars goes up, so do the parts. Once the prices go up the joy of driving these cars goes down. I hate worrying about driving my car, but that 's how it goes. Good luck with the sale. I'd like to see some pics if you get a chance. I have a low mile GN also. mikecorvojr@aol.com

Exactly. 7,000 mile GN's are approaching $30K very quickly. Some perople prefer to buy a car to drive regularly, other purchase to have a pristine almost new car.

It's YOUR car, ask what you want. My car with 6900 miles I want $28,000.

pics

heres a few

Attachments

• Picture 392.jpg
    Picture 392.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 710
  • Picture 295.jpg
    Picture 295.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 701
  • Picture 390.jpg
    Picture 390.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 694
  • Picture 388.jpg
    Picture 388.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 689
Possible Trade??

Would would consider a trade for a 2000 Saleen Mustang w/2,2xx miles?

Keith

Attachments

• saleen 2.jpg
    saleen 2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 618
Back