You can type here any text you want

87 GN 78,000 miles Clean and Fast.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NSANE87

PLEASE SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY, I DONT WANT A REPEAT OF THE LAST IDIOT WHO OFFERED ME $6500 AFTER WASTING 3 HOURS OF MY TIME!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Selling my 1987 Buick Grand National. Motor was pulled 2 winters ago and rebuilt sealing some typical minor oil leaks. 62mm Turbo, Front Mount Intercooler (Precision) 9' Art Carr Torque converter with 3000 stall. Single Shot Exhaust (Stainless) Custom Down pipe, 42lbs injectors, DFI system tuned to run 93 octane @ 18lbs of Boost OR Racing Fuel @24 lbs of Boost. Interior is in Great Condition, Exterior needs a few small things, there are 3 small areas of rust just starting, 1&2, front bottom corner of both doors, rust spot around the size of a quarter. The paint is still intacted where the rust started on the doors, looks like the rust started last year sometime, and the last place is on the deck/trunk lid on the right side bottom edge where the trim piece is, (typical spot). Other then that, it could use a wet sand and buff to get the high gloss shine back. Vehicle runs and drives great. I work in St Charles and live in Pingree Grove, I am willing to meet at a nearby location (weather permitting). Tires and brake are new with roughly 2000 miles on both. All fluids have been replaced, Shell 93 is the only gas this vehicle as seen in over 5 years so whoever buys it, keep it that way. With the performance upgrades, the horsepower should be close to 500 at the crank. It has not been on a DYNO, it was tuned on the road by the best in the business! I also have not taken it to the strip to see what it runs, I simply enjoy driving it.

In the photo album listed below you will see detailed photos of the vehicle, If you see something in the photo not listed in description please ask me!

The Top Dash Trim Panel (Speaker Cover) is replaced, these photos were taken last year, before replacign that panel.

PLEASE SERIOUS AND POTENTIAL BUYERS ONLY! I WOULD LIKE TO STAY FRIM AT THE PRICE OF $13,900. I WILL CONSIDER AN OFFER THAT IS VERY CLOSE TO THIS PRICE.

ANYONE REQUESTING A TEST DRIVE CAN DO SO UPON AGREEMENT TO SALE AND PROOF OF PAYMENT. ONCE I KNOW YOU ARE CAPABLE TO PURCHASE I WILL THEN BE MORE THAN WILLING TO ALLOW A TEST DRIVE.

This is simply to avoid dreamers and people wasting your own or my time. I work a lot of hours and my time is limited. Please send emails for any specific questions or purchase agrangments. Once I have been contacted, I will then send my phone#.

Just to be honest, I have an open loan on this vehicle. I just bought a house and took a loan against the car for down payment. (Stupid me) This should not cause any issues with any buyer. The title is located at the bank, to make things easier upon agreement buyer and myself can make arrangements however convenienent for both parties and meet at my bank which is in Oak Brook, IL. or ------ I buyer feels better about paying any required fees, I can sell this vehicle trough my dealership, this will completely void any concerns you might have if purchasign this vehicle. The bank holding the title will release title upon reciept of balance in full via money order, cash, or cetified check. I owe $13,877.35 as of 3-10-09, If you want to pay this car off and take it from me, lets go! I just want to eliminate my debt.

Thanks,

John

Oops!!

My Balance is $12,391 now, I forgot the last payment I sent in.

SOMEONE GIVE ME $12,000 FIRM AND ITS YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is car still available?

Just wondering if this car is still available? I live in Chicago and would like to take a look.

Back