87 gn california car like new nicest around

jtnovanut

jtnovanut
car is 98% flawless 7500 paint job, one off wheels and tires low 70k mile car a must see, stock engine with no grease, must sell call me if your serious im in california kbb says 27k asking 21k obo

dont e mail with your b.s. i dont care what your asking for yours or what tour buddy will take for his i just sold an 87 aerocoupe mc for 20k clearly this buick is alot more sought after than that if you want a hot rod this is not for you but if you take pride in an original car you will love it 951 833 1967

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 434
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 427

those wheels are american racing they were just realesed they sell for 1895 a set with tires 951 833 1967

it is a harttop no t tops, no roof

Didn't American Racing just buy Welds? If so then they are probably retagged XPs. Awesome looking wheel though.

ha ha ha ha

you guys all laughed at me saying good luck it wont sell well i took it to pomona and got 25k for it the guy who bought it said hes been searchin 10 years for one and mine is by far the nicest one around it pays to pa atenssion to detail (mike) any way now im dreaming of a gnx

i think you are the only one laughing on the way to the bank right now:biggrin:

you might get lucky on a GNX score too

you guys all laughed at me saying good luck it wont sell well i took it to pomona and got 25k for it the guy who bought it said hes been searchin 10 years for one and mine is by far the nicest one around it pays to pa atenssion to detail (mike) any way now im dreaming of a gnx[/QUOTE
-----------------------------------
You were only asking $21K for it and the guy offered $25k. You did well. We weren't laughing at you, we were laughing with you.