87 GN for sale 6K miles

twinvipers

6000 miles. All stock. Original paint. Window sticker and more good paperwork. 27500.00 firm. Will consider trades other than Turbo Buicks.

e-mail me at 97tt@nc.rr.com if interested.

vicious6 said:
Are you getting out of Buicks Twin? :confused:

Not going to part with the GNX's. I'm going to buy a 65-67 Vette and need the space(money won't hurt either).

Also looking at an Ultra low mileage TT/A.

How far are you from raleigh ? When I get the cars here, you should come by.

Just west of Asheville. I would love to see the cars, it would be an honor to see that caliber of vehicles!!! :smile:

vicious6 said:
Just west of Asheville. I would love to see the cars, it would be an honor to see that caliber of vehicles!!! :smile:

Keep checking in with me. My goal is to have them all here by October.

Would love to show them all to someone who would appreciate them.

misteroman said:
How much for the 79 T/A?
D

Keeping the 79 T/A's :biggrin:

The 200 mile,never dealer prepped(in plastic)94 Anniversary Convertible T/A would be a nice addition to your collection :cool:

twinvipers said:
Keeping the 79 T/A's :biggrin:

The 200 mile,never dealer prepped(in plastic)94 Anniversary Convertible T/A would be a nice addition to your collection :cool:
I seen that on there.$32K or offer isn't too bad if the offer is much lower.I was always told that cars like this will have MANY problems if you ever try and drive them.A few years back I missed out on a 25th Firehawk that there were only a couple made.1 was for Jim Mattison(not sure how to spell).The car actuallly went very cheap to a member on the 30th T/A board.
Derek

misteroman said:
I seen that on there.$32K or offer isn't too bad if the offer is much lower.I was always told that cars like this will have MANY problems if you ever try and drive them.A few years back I missed out on a 25th Firehawk that there were only a couple made.1 was for Jim Mattison(not sure how to spell).The car actuallly went very cheap to a member on the 30th T/A board.
Derek

Actually, I don't believe that low mileage cars have that many different problems. I know several people including myself that have quite a few garage queens with almost no miles and are driven around the block a few times a year and are fine. No leaks from dry selas or anything like that.

And most people who buy these cars don't intend to make them drivers...

That's your 200 mile 25th on ebay?I know the name was different.If I get a real rare car one day,I would like to drive it 500-600 miles a yr.When I get older, these cars I will have.69 TA,79 Black/black 400 4sp,89 cloth HT TTA,6sp 25th,30th pace car(vert or that one or 2 ttop cars out there).2004 Z-16 Z06,and a clean show 87 GN hardtop,and A ferrari F430.Maybe I can find a guy w/ a collection like that and give him a few apartment buildings. :)
Derek

Twin,

Can you post some pics? Some underbody ones too? Also more info: any dings, scratches, imperfections in the paint? Any mods? Still the factory tires? Also, is the car still in NY or did you take it with you down South? I'm looking for a MINT, very low mileage GN.