87 GN for sale

ewaturbo

Hi guys! Haven't seen you all in a while. For those of you who remember, I'm "quicker6" (Derek's) dad.
Hate to do it, but it's better that I sell the car. Just don't have time or space to work on it and fix it up. Stock engine, rebuilt top half. New starter/battery, cold AC. Body/interior fair condition (surface rust hood/top/trunk). I have another hood that goes with the car. Turbo rims, good tires. Car is running good.
I'm sure somebody can either fix it up or use it for spare parts.
This one ran a 12.61 @ 106 MPH a few years back. Approx 124K miles.
$1500 OBO

Also have a 92 F-150 shortbed for sale. 4.9L 6 cyl. Approx 187K miles. Needs work on hydraulic clutch, but engine runs strong. Truck box and Pioneer CD.
Alum rims and good tires. Rust on top edge of windshield. Body pretty good.
$750 OBO

If you want some pictures, Email me at dave.l.sachs@hawaiiantel.net.

Thanks and hope to hear from somebody,
Dave (C) 330-6144

Hi Lee,

A local boy from Vegas called last night right after I posted. He plans on buying the car and shipping it up later. If the deal falls through, you'll be next in line. Thanks for the interest.

Dave

and i also need a truck let me take a look at it need something to take my dirt bike out maybe i can take both

Lee,

I sold the truck already. I'll let you know on the 87, but right now it looks like the deal should be going through.
I will be selling parts after the car is sold. I have to go through the shed and see what I have in there.

Re:

Dave,
I'll send you the money through paypal, when i get home tonite.

thanks
Leto

Re:

thanks dave for the awesome deal..

Hey, let me know when you come here.....i might be able to hook you up to some hotel discount at boyd gaming (sam's town,orleans,sun coast,gold coast).

Leto

ah shiyat...I'm always too late for these things. I see this car every time go to my brother's house. I always wondered what Big D's going to do with that car. Now I know.