You can type here any text you want

87 Gn Fs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

morgnstern

80500 miles, around 5k on motor. Forged pistons, custom cam, champion race port iron heads, cometic gaskets, intake, PTE51 turbo, Akly inj kit, 42lb injectors, airbag rear suspension, TH 3" down pipe, ATR single shot exh, art car shift kit, and more, new raditor, battery, altenator, and fuel pump.

Fast, fun t-top car. Has original paint and dent in driver's side rear quarter. Currently running 21psi on 93 oct with the alky kit. No track times or raced on new combo, estimated 550 hp. Owned 1 year, previous owner built. Selling to afford other toy. This car runs awsome, only thing motor needs is more go fast goodies. To be perfect, car could use fresh paint, T and window seals, roof liner. Windows seals only leak a little in car wash not in hard rain.

Car will pass VA State inspections, but not emissions have performance cat to swap with test pipe. Has AC and front sway removed by previous owner but I have all parts to include slicks. Looking for 13k. Can send pics on request. Hoping to sell local VA, MD, DC area but can ship. Please only serious inquiries, email me at morgnstern@gmail.com for phone number or pics.

Next year this car will be a classic @ 20 years, a great investment... I honestly do not want to sell it and won't to the wrong person.

gn.JPG

Back