87 GN Hardtop - $7K

The car is still available. Also, be advised that while I'm in Irvington, NY, I have the car garaged in Sharon, CT for the winter.

Originally posted by Fat Kid
I have the car garaged in Sharon, CT for the winter.

DAMN...that's about a 3 hr. ride from here. My buddy is very interested in it. When will it be back down near the city? Irvington is probably a 1 hr. or so ride from here. If it doesn't sell by the time you bring it back down, you probably have it sold to him.

I probably won't bring the car back to NY until after all the snow, salt, and other wintery stuff is off the roads, as it's never seen any of that before. So, unfortunately, not until May or so. If you want to make the trek some weekend though, I think the price is very attractive for a strong running, fairly low-mileage, good condition GN.

WHATS UP

I CALLED AND EMAILED YOU AND WANT TO SEE THE CAR, BUT GOT NO RESPONSE FROM YOU. IS IT AVAILABLE AND IF YOU WANT TO SELL IT GET BACK TO ME...

WHATS UP

I CALLED AND EMAILED YOU AND WANT TO SEE THE CAR, BUT GOT NO RESPONSE FROM YOU. IS IT AVAILABLE AND IF YOU WANT TO SELL IT GET BACK TO ME...

WHATS UP

Woah, I guess you're interested, huh? Anyway, car is still up for sale so email or call me again if you're interested and we'll set something up. Sorry if I don't get back to you right away, but I'm fairly busy and the response has been more than I expected.

Sent you an email regarding the GN for sale. Your account at Turbo Buick was full

Unlikely, I'm afraid. The car has never made it to Ron's and I'm not a CO. But we might have met if you've ever been in this neck of the woods.

Hope the car has a good home now. I was the owner before Fat Kid. Sent you an email zproud.

Yes it does, I can not get the wife out of it.

It made the 150+ mile trip home with out a hitch.

Fresh mobil 1 oil change , now waiting for spring

Thanks for the email!