87 GN Hardtop - $7K

Fat Kid

With no job, I just can't afford to keep my Grand National any longer. It's all stock with a few minor exceptions:

87 GN Hardtop w/all options including Posi
- Accufab All Billet Adjustable FP Regulator
- Walbro 307 Fuel Pump
- 30/30 Boost Gauge
- Electronic FP Gauge
- Gauges mounted on DS A-pillar
- ESP Coil Pack
- Magnacore Wires
- Dynomax 2.5" Dual SS Exhaust
- Scanmaster 2

88,000 miles, never raced, never seen snow, and never been in an accident. It also comes with a few extra parts I either never got around to putting on or took off:

- Big Mouth Assembly w/K&N Filter
- Stock Coil Pack
- Bosch 233 FP Regulator
- Stock Driver's A-Pillar
- Stock Headlight Bezels
- Trasher 93 Street Chip w/Anti-Theft

Asking $7,000 OBO.

Some older pictures of the car (the headlight bezels were replaced after these were taken):

hgn1.jpg

hgn2.jpg

hgn4.jpg

hgn5.jpg

hgn6.jpg

I did a complete replacement of the headliner last summer and the car is in good shape overall, both appearance wise and mechanically.

Also, put on a brand new set of BFG Radial T/As last summer. Total mileage on them is less than 7,000.

kaneoheboy???
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you were stationed here in Hawaii as a Marine, am I correct?
If so, did you buy the car here? And if so from who?
If not, thats still a good looking ride you have there. Sorry you have to get rid of it.

I've actually never even been to Hawaii. The domain belongs to a friend of mine (the guy I got the GN from, many years ago), who was born there, if I'm not mistaken. The GN has spent it's whole life in the northeast, however.

Unfortunately, I don't have any interior shots.

How is the interior? Any holes or blems? Is the carpet and headliner in good shape? Any cracks on the upper dash pad?

What does the car need?