You can type here any text you want

87 GN Hardtop- 9 sec capable-FS or Trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry, terminal to terminal open trailer only. It needs a repaint anyways, so I wouldnt be too worried about the exterior. You are more than welcome to pay the difference and ship the car however you like.

A few more pics I took this morning......As you can see, no rust issues

Attachments

• GNdoor1.JPG
    GNdoor1.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 4,405
  • MoreGN2.JPG
    MoreGN2.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 4,375
  • MoreGN3.JPG
    MoreGN3.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 4,375
  • MoreGN4.JPG
    MoreGN4.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 4,362
  • MoreGN5.JPG
    MoreGN5.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 4,358
Could i get pics of the underbody from (front to back) the start of the driveshaft to the rear end? TIA!:cool:

Ill have to pull the car out of the garage for that. I just checked the weather, and it is suppose to rain here until Sat. I will take the pictures Sat, and post them here. If anyone needs any other pictures, just let me know, so I can take them while I have the car out this weekend.

Weather was okay today, so I took some pics of the underside. What a pain in the as** without a lift. If anyone needs any other pics just let me know........

Attachments

• GNunderside1.JPG
    GNunderside1.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 4,259
  • GNunderdside2.JPG
    GNunderdside2.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 4,250
  • GNunderside3.JPG
    GNunderside3.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 4,242
  • GNunderside4.JPG
    GNunderside4.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 4,231
  • GNunderside5.JPG
    GNunderside5.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 4,222
Some more......

Attachments

• GNunderside 6.JPG
    GNunderside 6.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 4,231
  • GNunderside7.JPG
    GNunderside7.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 4,221
  • GNunderside8.JPG
    GNunderside8.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 4,216
  • GNunderside9.JPG
    GNunderside9.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 4,210
  • GNunderside10.JPG
    GNunderside10.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 4,208
The pics are kind of in weird angles, as I just had to reach under the car and guess where to take the photos. A lift would have made it a whole lot easier.

Attachments

• GNunderside11.JPG
    GNunderside11.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 4,195
Im tired of all the tire kickers. I had this car sold 3 times now, but for some reason or another I dont hear from them again.

Anyone "seriously" interested?

TTT. I am only interested in trades for a lower mileage original or slightly modified turbo car meaning GN, T-type, TTA, syclone or Typhoon. Thats it.

TTT. I am only interested in trades for a lower mileage original or slightly modified turbo car meaning GN, T-type, TTA, syclone or Typhoon. Thats it.

i have a very nice and very rare T..low miles...very tempting......wish we were closer....

HOW ABOUT A 87GN FROM SC. 6262BB, ATR DP, ATP SS HEADERS,3in COTTON EXH.,8K MILES ON THE 109 WITH COMP CAM {NON ROLLER} RAZOR ALKY, TRANS PRO WITH LS1 MAF,340 FUEL PUMP. ADJ REGULATOR, SCAN MASTER 2.1,8/10 PAINT , 10/10 INSIDE, FACTORY GN WHEEL [NO RUST] NO RUST ON THE CAR. PTC SLIC,NEW TRANS WITH SOME BILLET PARTS. I GOT RICHARD CLARK TO LOOK THRU THE TRANNY THIS PAST SUMMER AND RAZOR INSTALLED THE ALKY. TA VALVE COVER WITH METCO BREATHERS,10.5 TAYLOR SPARK PLUG WIRES. NEW WATER PUMP NEW BELTS , HOSES, PTC 2800, ETC ETC ETC ETC. CAR WAS ALMOST ALL STOCK WHEN I GOT IT. ENGINE AND TRANNY WAS DONE BY STEVE V. A WELL KNOWN BOARD MEMBER ON THIS SITE. I HAVE OVER $16K IN THE CAR AND IT RUNS REALY WELL. I HAVE ONLY MADE 2 PASSES DOWN THE TRACK AND ON ALKY WITH 93 AND ALKY @ 23LBS BOOST IT WENT 6.90s IN THE 1/8 . ATR REAR SWAY BAR ALSO. I HAVE ALL STOCK PARTS THAT CAME OFF THE CAR, COLD A/C AND I KNOW I AM LEAVING SOMETHING OUT BUT THIS SHOULD BE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR . I DRIVE THIS CAR WHERE EVER I WANT TO. RUNS 170 DEG WITH A/C ON IN SC SUMMERS

Back