87 GN Low Miles and Tastefully Modded.

gn.87

Time Capsule
35,400 original miles. I bought the car last year stock and then tastefully modded the car. Original paint and interior. I installed autometer carbon fiber gauges, new GM dew strips, walbro fuel pump/hotwire, vig stall converter, razor's alcohol injection, tt chip, 61-52 turbo, down pipe, 100lb valve springs, new rear main seal, lifters, and taylor spark plug wires. The car looks great, runs great, and drives great. I will miss it alot. When the time is right I will look to buy this car back. Here are some pictures. 15k is my price. adam 116.jpg

adam 120.jpg

adam 163.jpg

S Florida. is the location. I have to be careful as this is the area where all the thefts are. I will email you more picture as the file's I have are to large. Call me at 305-606-9991 if you have any questions. Adam

Car For Sale

Hi Adam dont do it . I have seen this car in person and it is a great buy very well kept car and rides great good luck on the sale Adam who ever gets this car is going to very happy .

Adam,

I sent a PM requesting some more pics. This may be the GN I have been waiting for. I sold my white '87 T 3 years ago and I've got to get another TR. I had my white one for 8 years and this time I'm going black. You can rest assured if I get it, it is going to a good home. I'm just looking for one to drive 2-3 times a week and enjoy it.

Thanks,
Chuck McClellan

I have two Mac's intrested. One guy's name is mac and your screen name is Mac. I must of gotten confused. The other guy represents a company that helps you sell your car. I stopped replying to him. Sorry about the confusion. What pictures did I already send you. I think I sent a bunch of pictures to your work email. Did you get them?.
Adam

$14,200 for this Site only is my new sale price. The car just went into Autotrader today and I must sell the car by Mid November. Every month that I keep it it will cost me $500. I do realize that if I turn down offers and 1 or 2 months goes by than I could have sold it for $1,000 more and would have been in the same position. It just hurts because all the parts listed in the signature are new. Whoever buys this car will be very happy. I will send new picture just taken tonight to whom is intrested.

Adam,

Put me at the top of the list for pics. Are weekends good for you to show the car? I can't make it this weekend but the following weekend I'm free. Include your location when you send pics. I have a friend with a small Cessna plane and could fly down and drive home chuck@the-mcclellans.us

My plan is to have a GN in my driveway by Dec 1st my B-day!!!

Thanks,
Chuck

good luck

Good luck Adam on the sale. I hope you don't end up hating your self for it later. (DON'T DO IT MAN:biggrin: ) I have personally seen this car and it’s a steal of a price for the car. the person that ends up with the car will be very happy.

Guys,

I flew down this morning with a few friends in a Cessna to look at the car and I drove it home. The car is like it came off the showroom. Other than the checking areas on the paint its perfect. I drove it 3 1/2 hours home to Orlando and it felt like driving a new car. All I can say is WOW. I consider this a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a car like this for such a great price.
Adam is a super nice guy and the transaction went smooth.

I'm glad to be back in the TR family after 3 years.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck,

I try to be as upfront as possible. Enjoy the car and use it well. I hope to buy another TR someday soon.