You can type here any text you want

87 GN Many mods Consider trades

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sponhower

87 Grand National very nice interior exterior needs a little work. This car has alot done to it so if you are looking for something stock you can stop looking. New drag radials on back T/A wheels, downpipe, exhaust, rearend, big turbo & injectors, performance chip. This car is very fast and would take me forever to write everything done to it so if you want more info or come see it call Aaron @ 260-615-2709 Will consider any trades so let me know. Asking $7,000.00

Attachments

• DCFC0058.jpg
    DCFC0058.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 629
  • DCFC0060.jpg
    DCFC0060.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 627
  • DCFC0061.jpg
    DCFC0061.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 628
  • DCFC0062.jpg
    DCFC0062.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 634
Where are you? How many miles? What's the catch.. What's wrong with it?

Sorry the car has 133kmi and the previous owner told me he put in new bearings in the bottom end recently. The car is located in Northeast Indiana.

Ok I just got this car last night in a trade for my 89 TTA and have drove it 5-10 miles and it felt really strong. So I don't know how fast it is sorry.

Is this the same car?

87 Gn with 133,000. The motor has new bearings and gaskets through out about 4 months ago.The car has a 45a turbo, extreme automatic trans w/ trans brake,Vigalante converter, moser axles w/ auburn carrier,Maft pro w, 60lbs injectors,atr external gated downpipe w/ 2.5 atr exhaust,f body radiator, new mickey thompson drag radials.

The body is in good shape with no real rust issues, there are a few small spots ont he doors.There has been a new piece of driver floor installed.The interior is in exellent shape. There was a roll bar in the car at one point wich was cut out and could be put back in very easy.The pain does have some nicks and scratches and was painted about 15 years ago.

What you looking for in trade, i have a nice 82 Chevy C-10, black step side 20inch centerlines, billet grill, and a lot more. Let me know.

Back